- Company name: QONSIUS VENTURES, S. L., (hereinafter, “QONSIUS”)
- Registered office: Dublin 1, Local 5, Europolis Las Rozas, 28232, Madrid, Spain.
- Tax identification number: B-87804167
- Public Registry: Registro Mercantil de Madrid, Tomo 35679, Folio 194, Hoja M-641219.
- Telephone number: +34 910 530 783
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. MANDATORY DATA
Requested data are necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing unless otherwise indicated. Therefore, the provision of this data is mandatory, meaning that in case these data are not provided QONSIUS will not be able to perform the requested service.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL QONSIUS PROCESS THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data of the User will be processed for the following purposes:
- To manage the contact and information requests made by the User through the channels available on the website.
- To manage petitions from Users
- To analyze how users, use the website as well as their preferences and behavior.
The provided personal data shall be stored for a period of upon the receipt date.
5. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WILL QONSIUS PROCESS?
QONSIUS will process the following categories of data:
- Contact data: email and phone number
- Other data: data concerning navigation on the website
In the event that the User provides personal data of a third party, he or she declares to have obtained the consent of the data subject and undertakes to transfer to the said person
6. WHICH LEGAL GROUNDS SUPPORT THE PROCESSING?
Lawfulness of processing is based on the consent given by the data subject.
7. USER WARRANTIES
- Warrants to be over 18 years old and
warrantsthat the provided data are truthful, accurate and updated. For these purposes, the User assumes liability for the truthfulness of the data and undertakes to keep them up to date.
- Warrants to have informed third parties whose data were submitted of the content of this document. Likewise, guarantees that such third party has authorized the processing of his or her data to QONSIUS for the aforementioned purpose.
- Shall be liable for any false or inaccurate information that he or she may provide to QONSIUS, included, in particular, all damages caused to QONSIUS or third parties.
8. RIGHTS OF THE USER
The User may request, addressing QONSIUS in the aforementioned postal or email address and attaching a copy of his or her identification document, at any moment and free of charge, to:
- Withdraw his or her consent.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data are being processed by QONSIUS.
- Access to his or her personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or uncomplete personal data.
- The erasure of his or her personal data where, among others, data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Obtain from QONSIUS the restriction of processing where applicable.
- Data portability.
- File a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Authority, at C/ Jorge Juan 6, 28001 - Madrid (Spain) if he or she considers that QONSIUS has violated his or her rights concerning data protection laws and regulations.
9. SECURITY MEASURES
QONSIUS shall process the personal data of the User in a manner that is absolutely confidential. For these purposes, QONSIUS will implement the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid alteration, loss and non-authorised processing or access, in view of the state of the art, the very nature of the data and the risks to the rights and freedoms of data subjects.