1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of data that are downloaded into the user's device and stored in the user´s browser. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time he/she accesses the Website and they also allow to improve navigation and user experience.
Cookies are essential for a safe an efficient site navigation and help to identify and solve possible errors.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
This website uses its own and third-party Cookies. We use two types of cookies:
Session cookies: temporary cookies that are stored in your computer for a specific time, until you close your browser.
Persistent cookies: stay on your device after you have visited our Website. The Cookies used in this Website are:
Cookies "strictly necessary"
Cookies considered essential for browsing the Website, as they facilitate the user features or tools, such as identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering, among others. Without these Cookies, the mentioned functions would be disabled.
These are Cookies that gather information related to user's browsing uses, such as visited pages or error messages with the purpose of improving Website navigation based on to the information collected by these Cookies.
The information collected by these Cookies is anonymous and cannot identify the user personally and therefore they are exclusively used for the proper functioning of the Website.
Cookies that allow the Website to remember the decisions that user makes, for
The information collected by these Cookies is anonymous and cannot identify the user.
Cookies that are used by advertising operators with QONSIUS´ permission. They collect information about the preferences and choices of the user when browsing websites. They are aimed for advertising to show the
3. SUMMARY TABLE OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
|_ga||Google Analytics||It belongs to Google Analytics and expires in two years time. It is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the Website.|
|_gat||Google Analytics||It belongs to Google Analytics and controls the number of requests.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||It belongs to Google Analytics and it registers a unique
|This cookie is used to allow access to the social network Instagram.|
4. HOW TO CONTROL AND DELETE COOKIES
In this regard, it is possible to block cookies using the browser's configuration tools and notifications may be set when a server wants to store a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in the menu Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-Cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-tomanage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the menu Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To learn more, visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios.
- If you use Chrome, in the Options> Advanced options> Privacy section. To learn more https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more, visit http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html.
- If you use Safari you will find the option in the Preferences / Privacy menu. More information
at: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US .